Add Reply
New Poll

Monday Night Raw Results 5/12/2014
Triple H
 Posted: May 9 2014, 05:23 AM
Triple H33 years old, played by Joseph
Triple H 4391 posts (view all)

Open Invitational - Over the Top Rope Battle Royal

The WWE Universe was in for a surprise, as they witness the return of "The People's Champion" The Rock..."in the dark match battle Battle Royal. The Rock proved he has a lot left in the tank as he won the battle Royal and earning himself the Victory.

"Winner: The Rock!

"The Monday Night Raw intro Video starts up with "The Night by Kromestatik country playing throughout the arena, as the Cameras open inside the Smoothie King Center, live from New Orleans, LA . The pyro shoots from the stage to the skies and the Cameras zooms over the WWE Universe who are holding up signs of their favorite WWE Superstars and Divas.

user posted image

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Welcome to Monday Night Raw ... You are looking live at the sold out Smoothie King Center, in New Orleans, LA. What an Incredible night it was last night at Wrestlemania King. "

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Yeah Cole, I still can't believe Brock Lesnar did the unthinkable and snapped the Undertaker Wrestlemania Undefeated Streak at Wrestlemania."

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...We will hear from Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman later tonight on Monday Night Raw."

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Cole, we also have a new WWE Champion. Alex Riley, he had the COO in his back pocket as the Special guest referee for the Match... Triple H screw CM Punk from becoming the WWE Champion last night at Wrestlemania, Triple H owes the WWE Universe an explanation tonight because of his actions at Wrestlemania.

"The King of Kings" by Motörhead hits over the PA system and the WWE Universe begins to Boo, As Triple H and Stephanie McMahon steps onto the stage holding hands, they pause for a moment before walking down the ramp as Lillian Garcia announces their names to the WWE Universe.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ..Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Chief Operating Officer of the WWE, Triple H and the Chairwoman of the WWE Stephanie McMahon and they are The Authority. !

user posted image

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Well King, we are not going have wait long to get some answers from Triple H, he is on his way to the ring maybe he will give us an explanation about Last Night at Wrestlemania "

"Triple H and Stephanie McMahon walk up the steps. Triple H is the first to step through the ropes, as he holds the ropes down as Stephanie steps through them and the "King of Kings" theme cuts off and Lilian Garcia hands Triple H the microphone before exiting the ring. As The WWE Universe boos Triple H and Stephanie for a moment once they were done booing, Triple H place the Microphone up to his mouth, so he could address the WWE.

user posted image

Chairwoman ||Stephanie McMahon:...Hello Everyone and Welcome to Monday Night Raw"

"The WWE Universe boos the Billion dollar Princess.

Chairwoman ||Stephanie McMahon:...I Know, I am just as excited as you are. I meant last night at Wrestlemania our Biggest event of the year. It was one of the most satisfied nights at Wrestlemania Thirty.

"The WWE Universe boos Stephanie again, as she hands the Microphone to Triple H.

WWE COO || Triple H;" ...Oww, you people didn't get what you wanted at Wrestlemania that is just too bad..." It was an incredible night at Wrestlemania a night which Alex Riley defeated CM Punk & Randy Orton to become the New WWE Champion and The face of the WWE.

"The WWE Universe Boos Triple H again, as a big smile appears across his face.

WWE COO || Triple H;" ...And it was a night where I took control and did what was right for you and what was right for the WWE, as I made sure CM Punk was not leaving Wrestlemania Thirty as the New WWE Champion and Face of the WWE you want to know why I did what I did at Wrestlemania to CM Punk?

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Yeah, we deserve to know.

WWE COO || Triple H;" ...I did what was best for business, all I did was give you a champion whom you can be proud of. If I had allowed somebody like CM Punk to be the Champion of this company, it would have been bad for business. I would be the first admit yeah he might be great in the ring. He might even be a great Wrestler, but he is not what good for business. CM Punk needs to understand not everyone can be the Face of the WWE, and not everyone is WWE Championship material."

"The WWE Universe boos Triple H once again, as they begin chanting Asshole-Asshole.

WWE COO || Triple H;" ..."I don't care what you people think or say about me, the fact is you people deserve better than CM Punk. And last night I gave you better than CM Punk and right now I am going to do what needs to be done, and I am going to bring out here right now The Future your Future the Face of the WWE. And, I give you the WWE Champion. He is "A-Ry" and he is the Alex Riley.

"Say It To My Face" by Downstait blasted over the PA system as one Alex Riley made his way out from behind on the curtains on one shoulder he carried the WWE Championship on the other he carried his half of the WWE Tag Team Championship he looked at the crowd who booed him with a smirk before raising both championship straps in the air before placing them over his shoulders and made his way down the ramp.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Now I can't defend what Alex has done over the last few weeks leading up to Wrestlemania 30. However, I will say he did what had to be done to become WWE Champion again. He was getting no where by Rebelling against The Authority.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Yes you are right Jerry as sad as it is you are right. He was getting no where and you know what they say can't beat them, Join them.

Alex slipped into the Ring with both championships dropped on his shoulders before walking over to Stephanie and Hunter and nodded before Stephanie gave their new face a hug as he smiled returning it before once Stephanie stopped the hug went over to Triple H who nodded extending his hand out as Alex shook it with a smile before Hunter handed Alex the Microphone as he took it looking at the Crowd rose it up to his lips and began to speak.

"WWE Champion" || Alex Riley..' :" ... You were expecting someone else? It's like I told each and everyone of you week in and week out. I would be walking out of Wrestlemania 30 YOUR WWE CHAMPION! I gave C.M Punk hope by letting him Win and now I stand before you The WWE Champion and THE FACE OF THE WWE! Last night I proved two things. You don't mess with Alex Riley and You don't mess with The Authority!

"Flight of the Valkyries" by Jim Johnston hits over the pa system The WWE Universe erupts into cheers and chants "Yes" as Danial Bryan steps onto the stage with the Money in the Bank Brief Case in his hand and Microphone in other hand his music cuts off so he could speak.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Wait a minute, here is Mr. Money in the Bank Danial Bryan.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Is Danial Bryan cashing in right here and right now?

"Mr. Money in the Bank" || Daniel Bryan..' :" ...No, NO, I am not cashing in tonight. I believe I should take advantage of Opportunity when they become available. I also believe being straight up with you Alex Riley, when I do cash in my Money in the Bank contract you will never see it coming..."

"Flight of the Valkyries" starts back up, as Danial Bryan Raises the Briefcase with one hand and raises the other hand and the WWE Universe Chants "Yes" "Yes" The Authority are a loss for words, and Monday Night Raw fades to commercial Break.

Open Diva invitational Battle Royal

Maria Kanellis managed to walk away the winner of the Open Diva invitational Battle Royal; after proving herself in battle royal she was indeed worthy of being Maryse's tag team partner after she single handed eliminated both Eve Torres and Scarlett Bordeaux to win the Match, she so will join forces with Maryse as the Divas Tag Team champions of the WWE.

"Winner: Maria Kanellis!

user posted imageuser posted image

Evan Bourne Vs Curtis Axel

"Born to Win" blares over the PA system and Evan Bourne jogs out to the stage and raises a peace sign receiving a huge pop. His attire is a new t shirt, black sleeveless with a grey star design on the center with a white bold peace sign emblem and above in bold red and black “ Air Bourne since October 2000” and he wears black tights with silver emblems of finger peace signs, air crafts and a figure of a man doing an SSP on his tights, black and red kick pads and white silver high top boots.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Don’t let that cheerful cherub demeanor fool you, Evan loves to fight and is on a journey for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...It has not been easy, suffering some big losses and a few impressive but not many big wins.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... Introducing first from Saint Louis Missouri weighing in at 165 pounds . . .EVAN “ AIR” BOURNE!

Evan jogs down the ramp highfiving fans then as he reaches the end of the aisle salutes a peace sign toward the ring and dashes executing his signature slide into the ring through the bottom ring rope.

He turns and bounces around waiting for his opponent

"Reborn blares over the PA system and Curtis Axel makes his way down to the ring

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... and introducing his opponent! From Minneapolis Minnesota, Weighing in at 228 pounds . . . Curtis Axel!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Curtis Axel once told his mother he wanted a dog for Christmas and she said “ No, you will be having turkey like everybody else.”

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... It’s confidence Jerry, you know more than I do what it takes to be a WWE superstar

Curt makes his way down the aisle booed but eyeing Evan Bourne and he leaps onto the steel steps and handsprings into the ring athletically.

The bell is rung and the two pace close to each other and lock up and Evan kicks at the outside legs of Curt Building up momentum and gaining cheers with each kick but is lifted up with a suplex and he drops down a knee to the skull but Curt sidesteps the dropkick sending Evan falling flat on his face and Curt lifts Evan up by the head and slams him down swell of the neck first onto his knee and the WWE Universe boos Curt locks on next a seated chinlock wrenching violently

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Axel taking firm control, keeping the human air craft grounded.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."He is just wrenching that chin lock!

Evan turns and rises slowly and hunches over ramming back elbows to the torso doubling Curtis over and Evan escapes the hold and turns leaping and lunging at him connecting the jumping high knee strike!!!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."BAM! Awesome high knee from Air Bourne

Evan floors Curtis and follows up with a jack-knife bridge, somersaults into it

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Jackknife!

Axel wraps his arms around Evan’s waist and reverses into a backslide into a hangman Neckbreaker!

Axel is cheered by smart fans but booed also.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." There’s no question, the talent that Axel possesses, it’s his attitude that I have a problem with

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Axel and Bourne are both sound ground technicians but Evan is going to have to keep up with his solid ground game or he may never get to the air.

Axel attempts to bring Evan to his feet by roughly grabbing him by the swell of the neck but Evan pushes his arms away and unloads a combo of repeating left hand punches, a right back elbow to the chin, a left forearm strike, three knife edged chest chops and an Irish whip but Axel reverses and Evan returns with a single legged front dropkick and a kip up!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Evan Bourne is on the attack . . .

Evan raises a peace sign as Axel gets up flabbergasted, he then angrily runs at Bourne and is whipped and flipped with a powerful Ricky Steamboat style arm drag

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Arm drag; shades of Ricky Steamboat!

Axel rises and goes for a punch but his forearm is caught and Evan doubles him over with a round kick to the midsection and back rolls across his back to the side and follows up with a low round kick to the heel taking Axel off his feet Evan follows up with the signature standing moonsault touching his knees in mid air and hooks the legs

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Standing moonsault for 2!

near fall! Evan rebounds the ropes as Axel rolls over then rises and Evan ducks a lariat then rebounds from the other side and is turned inside out with a tilt-a-whirl but the reverses the belly to back face buster into a wheelbarrow roll up at the perfect moment for a huge pop!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." holy cow!

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Axel pushes Evan off and Bourne next attempts a straight back kick to Axel but his ankle his caught and Axel kicks him in the thigh and hamstring staggering him back and punching him over and Axel executes a pump handle single knee gut buster and follows up with a violently wrenching double underhook submission and tosses Evan aside like a rag doll.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Axel taking it to the Saint Louis Shooting Star as we head to break.*Commercial break*

We return and highlights show Axel close lining himself and Evan out of the ring then throwing him back first into the barricade and finally snake eye dropping Evan face first onto the ring apron canvas from outside and sending him shoulder first into the steel steps!

Boos are heavy aimed at Axel who is taking it to Evan on the outside with a 7 count as Axel slides back into the ring and undoes the top turnbuckle pad ignoring the ref.

Eight...

Evan is struggling to rise crawling to the ring

Nine...

Evan at the last possible moment before 10 slides back into the ring and writhes

Axel bends down to cover Evan who rolls him up sneakily with a small package!

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Axel escapes and they both rise and Evan runs at Axel and is flap jacked face first into the bare top of the corner and he flies back and is hit with a low punch to the spine and falls forward.

Axel lifts Evan up as he faces forward and Evan is on the top of the turnbuckle, Axel climbs up to the very top and slams Evan & himself down with a super back suplex!

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... back suplex from the top of the turnbuckle . . . .!!!!!!!!

Both men are grounded and the ref begins the TKO count

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Both competitors rise and Evan reaches his feet first and jumps attempting a leg lariat but Curt ducks and sidesteps but is knocked back into the corner with a jumping back kick to the chest from Bourne

Bourne runs at Axel who shoots his legs forward and boots Evan back, hopping upon the turnbuckle then Bourne follows up with the jumping super frankensteiner flinging forward onto his back!

Evan climbs out the apron and rushes up the apron and carefully climbs the turnbuckle as Axel rises and Evan dives off with a diving knee drop attack and connects and tumbles forward rising with a headstand kip up and next rebounds then returns with his trademark rana and is slammed down with a sit out spine buster reversal by Axel!!!!

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Spine buster!!!

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Axel attempts to lock on a leg lock but Bourne uses his free leg to boot him in the chin repeatedly and knocks him back and rises kneeling punching Axel in the torso but he is lifted with a gut wrench but he drops down the shoulder behind Axel and follows up with a roll through inverted frankensteiner

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Innovative rana, this could be it!

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Axel goes to whip Bourne into the bare corner but Evan reverses sending him chest first and bouncing back and follows up with a bridging pin using his LEGS!

One...

Two...

Three...

"Born to Win" hits over the PA system, as Evan Bourne begins to celebrate his victory over Curtis Axel, as the Referee raises his arm in the air.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... Here is your winner “EVAN “ AIR” BOURNE!

"Evan Bourne breaks away from the referee as he jumps up on the turnbuckle to pose for the WWE Universe as Monday Night Raw fades to another Commercial break.

Candice Michelle & Paige

Vs

user posted image user posted image

Brooke Adams & Layla

"Uuuh...Let me show how to move your body, Move your body, move ba move ba move ba move ba, Move your body, Move your body, Move your body, Move your body, Move your body. Grace your hands up, Grace your hands up "Gold and pink lights started to flash as Candice

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...The following contest is a tag team divas match first making her way to the ring, hailing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin she is "Candylicious" Candiccccceee Miiiicccheeellllle.

Michelle appeared at the top of the stage and tossed her head back and smiled as she looked out to the crowd and posed for them. She started her walk down the ramp as she went along the sides and posses with fans and then made her way in to the ring to wait for her partner."Stars in The Night" by CFO$ starts to play as Candice looks at the top of the ramp to see her partner Paige come out as she throws her hands up in the air and yells to the crowd as she begins her walk to the ring.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... And her partner making her way to the ring, hailing from Norwich, England she is "The Anti-Diva" Paaaaaiigeee.

Paige slaps the hands of a few fans before getting in the ring and giving Candice a hug as the two ladies talk and start to stretch as they then hear, ""My hands are searching for you my arms are out stretched towards you i feel you on my fingertips my tongue dances behind my lips for you this fire runs right through my being burning im not used to seeing you "

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... And their opponents first making her way to the ring, hailing from Houston, Texas she is Brrrooke Aaaaaaddaaaaams.

Brooke appears at the top of the ramp as she points down it shaking her head she does not get in to the ring right away she is going to wait for her partner.

I’m in satiable I can't get enough I need to find a boy, I'm insatiable I can't get enough Need to find a boy good enough to be loved, I’m in satiable I can't get enough No matter how I try just can't find my true love, Oh, oh, what you see is what you get, But just because you're looking don't think you're home yet."

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...And her partner, hailing from Miami, Florida, she is "The Bombshell" Laaaayyyylllaaaaa.

Layla makes her way and high fives with her partner as the two finally get in the ring and glare across it at their opponents. The two teams talked with each other as Paige and Layla took to the ring first. Paige taunted Layla as the two ladies rushed at each other and locked arms pushing back and forth in a show of strength. Paige shoves Layla in to a corner and slaps her in the face and then knees her in the stomach and then flings Layla across the ring in to another ring corner and then Paige runs at her and slams her body in to Layla's causing the other Diva to fall to the ring floor face first. Paige throws her arms up in the air and yells as she grabs Layla by the hair and helps her up but Layla then counters and elbows Paige in the stomach twice and yanks herself free. Layla grabs Paige by the arm and twists her arm behind her and then throws her in to a ring corner and turns Paige and gets her with a Corner foot choke, and pressed her foot hard against Paige's neck. Layla grips the ropes for more pressure and Brooke leans in the ring and tries to reach for Paige but shes too far away. The ref comes and tries to force himself between the two ladies as he slams his hands together and motions for Layla back off and pushes her away to force her to let go.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Hey there WWE fans and wow Layla is not backing down. Paige may have gotten the upper hand early but Layla is letting Paige know she cant be pushed around.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... These four ladies really can fight and they are here to prove in the tag team world that, ladies can fight just as hard as the men.

Paige rubs her neck as she yells some British slang like "Wanker" at Layla as she quickly rushes over and tags in her partner Candice Michelle and Layla not being a fool quickly turns and tags in Brooke. Brooke and Candice circle each other and watch the other as if there was a study going on. Brooke rushes to make the first move as she goes to clothesline Candice who ducks and then quickly turns and kicks Brooke right in to the ropes. But on the bounce back Brooke manages to get Candice with a high knee and then snap mares her down to the ring floor. Brooke taunts Candice who quickly recovers and slaps her opponent hard in the face and then not one but twice forcing Brooke back in to the ropes as Candice then drop kicks her causing Brooke to wobble and almost go over the top rope but she managed to wiggle and hold on and run right at Candice and tackle her to the ring floor and ends up sitting on her chest. The two ladies start to roll as Brooke is on top then Candice then Brooke then Candice. Candice then grabbed Brooke by hair on both sides of her head as she stood up and then tossed her across the ring. Candice then slaps her hands as if she is wiping them off .

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."The control of this match is going back and forth between the two teams here as both of them are trying to say they are both the best.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... For one of these teams to win one of them is going to have to so something that for that perfect moment takes control and gets them closer to the win.

Candice reaches and manages to tag Paige back in as Layla looks over at the woman and laughs at her teasing her about her age and how young she is. The two British women start shoving each other back and forth as they stand in the middle of the ring. Layla bitch slaps Paige who does not respond lightly when she punches Layla right in the face almost breaking her nose as Layla stands there, her hands brought up to her nose to check it. While Layla is distracted Paige comes from behind and hits her with, Paige Turner a Swinging leg hook fireman's carry slam as she then yanks her opponents leg back for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three...

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Here are your winners the team of Candice Michelllleee and Paaaaige.

Candice comes running in to the ring as she hugs her as the two women stand in the middle of the ring celebrating. They each walk over in to their own ring corners and jump up on turnbuckles and waved to fans as they are cheered on. Cameras start flashing like thousands of tiny stars in the night sky as the women pose for the fans.....

TAG | WORDS | NOTES
? nickdiazfan
PMEmail
^
Triple H
 Posted: May 9 2014, 05:37 AM

"RETURNING NEXT WEEK"

Sting Vs The Hurricane

"Monday Night Raw returns from a Commercial Break. As "Eye of the Hurricane" by Jim Johnston hits over the PA system, The WWE Universe cheers as the Hurricane steps onto the stage, he stops to pose.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Ladies and Gentlemen, “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Raleigh, North Carolina... Weighing in at Two Hundred and fifteen pounds, He is The Hurricane..."

"The Hurricane begins walking down the ramp. He climbs up the ring steps and enters the ring. He climbs the top turnbuckle to pose for the WWE Universe.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...The Hurricane is back in the WWE, And this is his first match on raw since two thousand and five. It has been a long time. He is set for action.

The Hurricane jumps down as his music cuts off. As the Lights go dim black and "Slay Me" by Dale Oliver hits over the Pa system, and the WWE Universe erupts into cheers. As Sting steps onto the stage, he stops to pose for the crowd before making his way down the entrance ramp.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Oh My, "The Stinger" is on Monday Night Raw..." For years people have suspected it would never happen in the WWE. I have to give the COO of the WWE; Triple H a credit... For bringing Sting to the WWE, now we are going to see Sting to make his debut right here on raw against the Hurricane. This one is going to be a classic..."

Sting walks down the entrance ramp, as. Sting high-fives the WWE Universe while making his way to the ring. Sting walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, and jumps on turnbuckle to pose for the Crowd he jumps off as the ring lights return to normal as his music cuts off and the referee now signals for the bell.

DING DING DING

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...The bell has sounded, both superstars are a fan favorite king and liked by the WWE Universe..."

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." This Match is going to be exciting to watch. The WWE Universed is going to get their money worth in this match up.

Sting and The Hurricane lockup, as the Hurricane takes sting down with arm bar take down. He poses as the WWE Universe cheers.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...The Hurricane quick as lighting showing off his speed right there surprising "The Stinger" with Arm Bar.

Sting is back to his feet, and the Hurricane hits him with a drop kick sending him to the ground The Hurricane goes for first pin attempt in the match.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...We got cover, can the Hurricane put away "The Stinger"

One...

Two...

Kickout...

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."No, Sting stays in it after kicking out at two.

Sting is back up. He locks up with the Hurricane again, as he powers him into the Turnbuckle. And, Sting breaks the hold, as he punches the Hurricane in the Stomach a few times as the Referee begins his count, and Sting backs off before the Referee reaches five count.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Sting with counter and Catching the Hurricane with DDT, Sting needs go for a cover he might have him.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Now that "The Stinger" We all know Sting is building up some momentum.

Sting now throws a shoulder into the Hurricane with the Hurricane screaming in pain, Sting now poses as he screams and the WWE Universe cheers. And, the Hurricane comes out of the Corner with punches to face of Sting. And the Hurricane throws sting towards the Ropes, and the Hurricane ducks his head, and Sting bounces off the ropes. He kicks the Hurricane in the Face and takes him down with a DDT.

Sting covers the Hurricane as the Referee was there to count the pin.

One...

Two...

The Hurricane Kickout...

Sting grabs the Hurricane by the hair and lifts him up from the mat and Sting lifts up in the air over his head for the Military press slam, and the Hurricane slips off and lands back on his feet. He puts his hand around Sting throat and the Crowd cheers. Sting punches the Hurricane in the face to break the Hurricane grip and Sting surprises the Hurricane catching him with Vertical suplex out of nowhere follow up with pin

One...

Two...

The Hurricane Kickout...

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...The Hurricane kicks out again after Two count.

The Hurricane is back to his feet, as Sting puts on a Sleeper hold on the Hurricane ... The Hurricane punches sting in the ribs and counters out of the sleeper with a back suplex to sting. And the Hurricane now throws Sting out of the ring, as the Hurricane climbs the top rope, he jumps off the ropes onto Sting on the outside, and Sting catches him in air and drives his back into the steel post and throws the Hurricane back into the Ring and Sting gives the Hurricane a Backbreaker follow up with another pin attempt.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...The Hurricane kicks out again after Two count.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Sting is in control of this match up right now. The Hurricane can't use his speed when Sting has him grounded.

The Hurricane is up, and Sting sends him to the ground with Drop Kick, and Sting Pulls him up from the ground and throws him into the turnbuckle. And, Sting runs into the turnbuckle hits the Hurricane with Stinger Splash. As the Hurricane tries to recover from the Splash. He pulls himself up and steps back into the center of the ring, Sting sneaks up behind him with One-handed bulldog to the mat, Sting now grabs the Hurricane by his legs and locks in the Scorpion Death-lock the Referee is right there as he asks the Hurricane if he wants to Surrender, as the Hurricane screams in pain, and he is trying to fight through the pain.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...How Much longer can the Hurricane hang on right now. Sting has him in a tough spot, can the Hurricane make it to the ropes or is he going to have to give up to the Scorpion Death-lock?

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."I don't know Cole, but he is trying to fight through the pain, and he is a long way from reaching the ropes.

Suddenly, the lights out for a second, as the lights come back on Beer Money is standing behind Sting, Jame's storm hits Sting with last call Superkick to Sting causing him to break the hold..." Beer Money picks up Sting, hits him with the DWI Neckbreaker into a Powerbomb combo. They smile as the WWE Universe boos and Monday Night Raw fade to another commercial break

user posted image

A Video package opens up the big screen as the Video begins to play with a Little Boy sitting in a class room with a book in front of him.

“Come my people and shut thy doors about thee. For power should come to punish the weak for their inequity. For on the Fifth month and the twenty fifth day May of 2014, a familiar force shall arrive to claim what it is his. And it will be the end of the world as you know it.”

The Video ends with Black screen with the word "It begins,"

Bully Ray Vs Christian

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Toronto Canada, Christian!"

"Just Close Your Eyes" blares over the PA system as the Peep himself steps out onto the ramp. He gets a mixed reaction as he struts down the isle and gets into the ring. He takes the middle turnbuckle and starts looking out over the crowd, looking for all his peeps. He jumps down off the turnbuckle and raises his IC title above his head. He awaits the emergence of Bully Ray.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Here we are set to see another awesome match. This night can't get any better."

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."You're right there Cole. I can't wait to see what these two top notch superstars have in store for us tonight."

"The Beaten Path" by Dale Oliver hits the PA system as the bully himself steps out onto the ramp. He is immediately greeted by a world of boos.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...And introducing his opponent from Hell's Kitchen New York, Bully Ray!"

Bully walks down the isle and gets into the ring. He raises his fist to the crowd as they continue to boo him. Lillian Garcia gets out of the ring as the referee takes his position to call the match. Even though it's non-title both parties want to do their best. The referee signals for the bell as the match is now underway.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...And here we go with the start of the match!"

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."These two look really intense."

The two men lock up with Bully pushing Christian to the corner. They stay there for a few seconds as the ref calls for the clean break. However, Bully starts punching Christian in the head with closed fist. The ref warns Bully about closed fist but Bully does not listen and continues. Bully pulls Christian out of the corner and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Bully rushes at Christian and delivers a clothesline.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Quite a clothesline by Bully."

Christian falls out of the corner. Bully pulls him to the center of the ring and goes for a cover but only gets a one count.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Bully is going to have to wear Christian down more if he expects a victory."

Bully to his feet. He pulls Christian up and sends him into the ropes and hits him with a shoulder tackle. Christian goes down to the ground. Bully begins kicking Christian while he is on the ground. Bully pulls Christian up once again and goes for another closed fist but it is blocked by Christian who starts giving Bully some hard open slaps to the face. Bully is dazed as he takes a few steps back to the turnbuckle. Christian goes on the attack and continues with the open slaps. The ref calls for the break. Christian snap mares Bully out of the corner and starts kicking him. Christian pulls Bully to his feet and delivers a standing drop kick. Bully goes down. Christian for the cover but only gets a two count.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Close call for Bully. Christian almost had him."

Christian to his feet and pulls Bully up. Christian with some chops across the chest of Bully. Bully stumbles to the turn buckle. Christian with an Irish Whip to the opposite turn buckle and follows Bully with a drop kick to the face. Bully falls out of the corner as Christian picks him up and delivers a scoop slam. Christian goes for another cover but only gets a two because he did not hook the leg.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."If Christian expects to win he is gonna have to hook one or maybe both legs. Bully won't go down that easily."

Bully gets to his feet and starts punching Christian square in the face. He pushes Christian to the turn buckle and irish whips him off. Bully goes for the clothesline but Christian ducks and bounces off the opposite ropes. Christian tries punching Bully in the face but it is blocked. Bully turns Christian around and sets him up for the Bubba Bomb. Bully hits it. Bully goes for the cover.

One...

Two...

Three...

"The Beaten Path" hits over the pa system, Bully Ray stands over Intercontinental Champion..." The WWE Universe boos as Bully celebrate his win over Christian.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner via pinfall, Bully Ray!"

"Bully Ray raises his arms in the air, as Monday Night Raw fades to a commercial break.

"Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston hits over Pa system. The WWE Universe begins to boo as Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman steps onto the stage and Brock stopped to do his jog pose

"Brock and Paul Heyman walks down the ramp, and Brock jump onto the apron and Climb into the ring, Paul then step in the ring seconds later and "Next Big Thing" cuts off as Paul Heyman begin talking to the WWE Universe.

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :"My name is Paul Heyman and it is the greatest privilege of my career to serve as the advocate for the beast incarnate, Brock Lesnar, the conquerer of the Undertaker's streak. A streak that lasted nearly a quarter of a century, a quarter of a century that ended in three seconds at the hands of Brock Lesnar. I understand how you feel; you're in shock, which shows me your lack of intelligence because we hate to say we told you so but ladies and gentlemen, we told you so.

user posted image

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :"My client stood before you in this shirt. Here it is. Now, I know how difficult it is for you to read but it says 'Eat. Sleep. Break the Streak.' And you had the temerity to doubt the strategy of the greatest manager in sports entertainment history, Paul Heyman, or the physical credentials of the most dominant athlete in WWE ever, Brock Lesnar. Hey, let's get one thing straight: Brock Lesnar is not here to put smiles on people's faces. Brock Lesnar is here to shock the WWE Universe and put tears in the eyes of children.

"The WWE universe boos Paul Heyman; he paused for a moment before continuing with his speech.

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :"But now that you know all the headlines, let's go a little bit off page and shoot from the hip, shall we? Five seconds after walking through the curtain at WrestleMania, the Undertaker collapsed. And as all the para... oh, I know, you don't want to hear this story do you? It's a little too real for you. So as all the paramedics and the doctors are panicking and there's chaos backstage, the most ruthless women that's ever had the pleasure of meeting me, the Chairwomen of the Board, Stephanie McMahon, left WrestleMania and rode to the hospital with the Undertaker. The Undertaker is being treated today to a severe concussion. He came this close to a broken neck, this close to a cracked skull. And the greatest thing the Undertaker ever did was not getting his shoulder up on that third F-5 because if he did, he would have had a broken neck. Brock Lesnar would have cracked his skull. Brock Lesnar was prepared to beat on the Undertaker to such a degree that the complexion of this television show would have changed tonight because Brock wasn't done until the streak was dead.

- "The WWE universe booed Paul Heyman; again and he ignored them and continued talking about to the WWE Universe.

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :"Here's what really gets to me: when the match was over, those two other things that call themselves announcers, stood up and gave a standing ovation along with 80,000 other people in the Superdome -- gave a standing ovation to the Undertaker. Gave a standing ovation to the guy that lost the fight. Here's what I don't understand: Brock Lesnar always taught me in every fight there's a winner and a loser. Well, last night Undertaker was a loser. And the winner, whether you like it or not, was Brock Lesnar.

- "The WWE universe boos Paul Heyman; again this time louder than before, as Brock Lesnar stands next to him laughing.

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :"And then you got a bunch of guys in the locker room last night coming up to me saying, 'hey Paul, I could have been the one to break the streak; I could have beaten the Undertaker.' So why didn't you? Randy Orton didn't break the streak; Shawn Michaels didn't break the streak; Triple H didn't break the streak. Know why? They're all wannabes. Brock Lesnar is the one. Because Brock Lesnar is the one in 21-1.

"The WWE Universe Booed louder, as Paul Heyman Continued talking about what happen to the Undertaker last night at Wrestlemania.

"The Mad Scientist" || Paul Heyman..' :""Ladies and gentlemen, there are WWE Hall of Famers, there are legends, and there are WWE superstars, and the key to that is that they're all plural. They're all lumped together. And then there's only one that stands head and shoulders above the rest on a platform of his own. There's only one beast incarnate. There's only one conquerer of the streak. And there's only one Brock Lesnar."

"Next Big Thing" by Jim Johnston hits over the Pa system. Brock Lesnar drops the Microphone. He stands there posing as Paul Heyman walks up to him and raises his arm in the air, and Monday Night Raw fades to a commercial break."

The Miz Vs Daniel Bryan

The camera cuts back to the overly excited crowd as they hold up various signs for their WWE favorites. Lillian Garcia takes the center of the ring as she is ready to announce the next combatants for the match.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is schedule for one fall."

"I Came To Play" blast over the PA system as The Miz steps out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the isle and slides into the ring.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Introducing first from Cleveland Ohio weighing in at 220 pounds, The Miz!"

Miz immediately takes the middle turn buckle and starts taunting the crowd.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Miz looks pumped to take on his former NXT rookie here tonight."

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...You're right about that King."

Suddenly, Daniel Bryan's music blares over the PA system as the crowd jumps in excitement for Bryan. He comes out onto the ramp and starts doing "Yes! Yes! Yes!" down the isle.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...And his opponent from Aberdeen Washington, Daniel Bryan!"

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Bryan looks just as intense as The Miz."

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Looks like we are in for a good match tonight."

Bryan takes the outside middle turn buckle and raises his arms toward the crowd. They cheer him immensely. Lillian Garcia gets out of the ring as the referee takes his position. Miz and Bryan stare each other down in the center of the ring. The ref calls for the bell and the match is underway. Miz and Bryan lock up in the center of the ring with Miz getting the advantage and pushing Bryan to the ropes. Irish whip off the ropes and Miz follows up with a clothesline. Bryan goes down. Miz starts stomping Bryan to the head.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Those are some hard kicks to the head! Miz is determined!"

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Miz is not fooling around here tonight, that's for sure."

Miz pulls Bryan up by his hair and sends him forcefully into the turn buckle. Miz rushes toward the turnbuckle and hits Bryan with another clothesline. Miz starts chopping Bryan's chest as the crowd reacts with resounding "Woos!" Bryan, having all he can take, rushes toward Miz and puts him on the mat with a running knee. Bryan goes for the cover but only gets the count of two. Bryan to his feet as he pulls Miz up. Now Bryan answers Miz with some chops of his own. Bryan with the stand drop kick. Miz goes down to the mat. Bryan with some resounding kicks to the Miz's face. Bryan goes for the cover and only gets a two.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...That was a close call for The Miz."

Bryan to his feet. He pulls Miz up and sends him into the ropes and follows up with a spinning kick to the face. Miz goes down to his knees. Bryan begins a whirlwind of kicks to the chest as the crowd gets into it and begins chanting "Yes!" with every one. Bryan finally ceases the kicks to the chest and sends one directly to Miz's head. Miz goes down to the mat.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."I sure wouldn't want to be Miz right now. Those kicks look like they hurt really bad."

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...You aren't kidding, King."

Miz somehow gets to his feet and sends Daniel Bryan into the ropes. He delivers a clothesline. Bryan goes down. Miz picks him up and sets him up for the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz hits it. Miz goes for the cover. One, Two, Three! Miz wins.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ...Ladies and gentlemen here is you winner via pinfall, The Miz!"

Miz gets to his feet and raises his hands in victory.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."What a match up that was!"

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Both men gave it their all but Miz came out on top here tonight!"

The arena became enveloped in darkness which caused the fans in attendance to work into an uproar of cheers as they anticipated the Undertaker making an appearance. However instead of the Undertaker, they were presented with the titantron sparking to life with the vision of an empty rocking chair that was situated within what looked like the center of a rundown, out the back of the woods barn or shack, then within moments, a large man wearing a fedora appeared on screen, his long strands of hair shrouded his recognizable facial features before a sadistic grin appeared upon his face, the man stroked his heavily long and bushy beard as he would proceed to laugh maniacally before he spoke.

"The Eater of Worlds" || Bray Wyatt;" ...Brothers... Sisters... Gather ‘round while I tell you a LITTLE STORY! The story goes... Once upon a time, there was a boy who was unable to find his way through the darkest of days, this boy was very LOST! Then somewhere through this darkness, he heard the sweetest of voices, he heard the voice of a goddess and this goddess showed him the light and it was from this point on that the boy was able to become a MAN! And now this new man had crept through the darkness and into the light, he has seen what darkness lurks within his soul and just like all dark things... His evil will consume this world... So brothers and Sisters... Rejoice with me as I guide you all through the darkness and bring you into the light! Every word that I speak is the truth and they are like coordinates on a treasure map and they will lead you all to the greatest of treasures because you see... The treasure you will find at the end of the rainbow that my words will guide you all to is Sister Abigail!”

It would soon become very clear that the person on the screen was none other than the Prophetic Messiah, the Army Tank with a Ferrari Engine, the Man of 1000 Truths, the Eater of Worlds... Bray Wyatt and as this was realised, Bray would smile sadistically as he contemplated what to say next, his mind was ticking over at a million miles per hour before he found something to say.

"The Eater of Worlds" || Bray Wyatt;" ...Violence..! Soon you will all witness a Violence that is so inhumane that it cannot be stomached by even the toughest of Men! Destruction..! This company is about to meet the Eater of Worlds... and in that moment you will all bear witness to what true DESTRUCTION REALLY IS! Yeah Man... Now you see Brothers, You see Sisters, there are people in this world who will JUDGE US for being different to them... There are people in this world that will judge us because we have a different skin color to them! There are people in this world who will judge us because we have DIFFERENT VIEWS TO THEM AND WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS TAKE A LOOK AT THEIR OWN LIVES BECAUSE NO ONE IS PERFECT! Perfection is just an illusion and so for them to judge us for being different, for not sharing the same views it really places them in this box that isolates them from reality! So listen closely man because it is time that I help you... it is time that I help you OPEN YOUR EYES AND BRING YOU INTO THE LIGHT!”

Bray Wyatt paused as a maniacal laughter erupted from his vocal chords, the Eater of Worlds was ready to preach the words that the people of this world needed to hear. The psychotic redneck let his eyes stare into the camera lens; there was a crazed look in his eyes as he began to speak again.

"The Eater of Worlds" || Bray Wyatt;" ...Brothers and Sisters... Prepare Yourselves... I’M COMING...”

A maniacal laughter erupted from deep down inside him as he had started to wrap this up, so as the scene faded to black, Bray Wyatt called out in a loud whisper...

"The Eater of Worlds" || Bray Wyatt;" ...FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS...!”

With that, a forest scene flashed for a split second upon the titantron before Monday Night Raw went into a commercial break.

TAG | WORDS | NOTES
? nickdiazfan
PMEmail
^
Triple H
 Posted: May 9 2014, 06:59 AM

The arena falls into complete darkness, lightning crashes around the place as out from the darkness, the personal announcement system sparks to life with the familiar sound of a loud, eerie Bell sound. Then a bolt of lightning crashed hard upon the stage which caused the entire stage to become engulfed in flames, then the familiar, eerie fog enveloped the entire arena as ‘Rest In Peace’ blasted from the personal announcement system, soon the Undertaker appeared from within the fog like a silhouetted figure, his eerie presence caused a stir among the fans as he made the slow walk down to the ring. Once he stood before the steel steps, he lifted his hands and the lights returned in the arena before the Undertaker walked up the steel steps and stepped over the top rope to enter into the ring. While he stood in the ring, he walked to the other side of the ring and held his hand out, a ring technician handed him a microphone which he brought up to his mouth.

user posted image

"The Phenom" The Undertaker;" ...“Centuries ago, the Deadman was one of the greatest warriors in the world! Many men tried their might against him and each one of them fell before him. One day, the Deadman met his demise against a rabid Beast! Then as the centuries moved on... The Deadman would return to life to bring souls to Hell, only through the ages, the Deadman would avoid his fate... Now in this modern time, the Beast made his appearance and faced off against the Deadman, now this battle was historic and when the dust settled the Beast brought an end to the Deadman... So I am here to let you all know that with the Streak over, there is nothing left that keeps me here...Among the living... It is time that I returned to Death Valley...After tonight....My Soul will Rest in Peeeeeeaceee!”

The fans began to chant “Thank you Taker!” Repeatedly and this caused him to tear up a bit... However, the lights went out in the arena, the bell sounded but after four rings of the bell, the lights returned but the Undertaker had disappeared, leaving behind the microphone which laid upon the ring mat. And the thought that he had just retired...

Abyss Vs Alex Riley

It was, officially, the beginning of a match that contain some of wrestling's most massive titans. The match that each member of the WWE Universe has been waiting to see since one MONSTER debut. It is time for the WWE Champion, Alex Riley, to take on his biggest challenge yet; Abyss. Emotions were tingling, and patience was ticking downward like a time-bomb. Sooner or later, those said emotions would explode. Excitement filled the air, as these fans were ready to begin this most anticipated match between the newly crowned WWE Champion and the monster Abyss. A sudden debut prompts a stipulation in a battle royal that would crown a number one contender.

That man was no average man; but a beast. With all that emotion in the air, at this time, everyone watches Lilian Garcia enter the ring with a big smile on her face. As soon as she enters the ring, the WWE Universe would give her the time of day to raise the microphone up to her lips, giving her the opportunity to call off one of many RAW main events.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the main event! This non-title match is currently schedule for one fall.

Right after she lowers her microphone, that's when "Say It to My Face" by Downstait proceeds to blast loudly over the speaker system. These fans immediately blew up with so much hatred for the man that would soon emerge from the backstage area. With his patented Varsity jacket, he would soon unbutton that very jacket showing off his newly claimed possession; the Undisputed Championships. Riley was no stranger to the WWE Universe as of late, and he showed that side as he walked down the ramp yelling out to some of these fans that attempted to threaten him with their chants. Riley looked on with a smirk and moved beyond them, and up the steel steps, and entering the ring now.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... In the ring at this time, he hails from Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 236lbs, he is the WWE Champion and Varsity Villain; ALEX RILEYYY!

Riley looked on with a nod, as he raised his championship into the air with ease, getting the negative nod from this crowd. The WWE Universe wasn't all that impressed with Riley. Many of which, who don't think he should be holding that championship due to his alignment that costed him his second reign in the WWE. His partnership with Authority.

Moments later, the eerie silence of the crowd led to a much more eerie theme song, entitled; "Down in the Catacombs" by Dale Oliver. Fans were entranced by this entity as they watched in shock and awe as Brother James Mitchell stepped out onto the stage wearing his red suit and sparking that smirk of The Devil himself. Moments later, as James Mitchell steps forward, the beast Abyss steps out from the backstage area at this time. The arena was blood red, as Riley looks on a bit pressed by the competition that is put forward, and most likely the challenge that could very well end his current reign as WWE Champion.

The combination find themselves walking down the ramp and finally entering the ring where the lights would finally go back to the default light settings. Showing just how much Abyss towers our current champion. A sinister laugh escapes from James Mitchell, knowing that Riley's fear left an apparent stench to him. Mitchell leaves the ring, and the Monster Abyss waits patiently for that bell to ring. Lilian speaks.

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... Weighing in at 350lbs, he hails from ... Parts Unknown! He is your number one contender for the WWE Championship; THE MONSTER, ABYSS!

DING DING DING

Lilian didn't hesitate one bit to exit the ring. She quickly stepped out of the ring and walks down the steps all the way over to her chair in the corner to evade any type of danger this monster could have bestowed upon her or anyone in the arena. Abyss stood tall and dominant as his opponent looks on with that curious look on his face. Riley, as bold as he is, walks towards his opponent and immediately cracks a hard slap to the face of Abyss. The slap that was heard all over this arena, as the fans let out that sound of shock and awe. What alarmed Riley, is that Abyss didn't move a single muscle. He took that slap like a man, and this sent Riley back a bit, begging for Abyss not to harm him. He walked towards him slowly, while shaking his head, and cornered him to the turnbuckle. It was on live television, where would witness the top of the organization, Alex Riley, begging not to get hit by this monster; Abyss.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." You've gone and messed up big time, Alex Riley, and now you've pissed off one angry monster. Sorry won't cut it.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Who had the right to even sanction this match. What sort of pleasure does someone get for making this match?

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Apparently you missed the part at WrestleMania where Abyss won the opportunity to face Alex Riley at Extreme Rules.

Abyss didn't feel that pity, and immediately began to strike down on his opponent with hard lefts to the top of his skull. So hard that it brings Alex Riley to a seated position. Abyss continues to throw the punches until the referee came in between the two, backing Abyss away from the corner. Abyss let out some sort of primal yell, letting Riley know that he is the dominant one, as well as to the fans that were in this arena currently. While he was turned around it was opportunity for Riley to strike back and that's exactly what he did in a dazed predicament. Riley runs toward Abyss, but Abyss catches on and hooks him immediately for a snap body slam, that sends Riley to the flat of his back. Abyss immediately, in his kneeling position, covers Alex Riley rather rough, pinning him to the ground while the referee begins the official count.

One...

Two...

Kickout...

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... It's going to take a lot more than a slam to take out our WWE Champion, Alex Riley. Nice attempt, but not good enough.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Wow, you're about as nasty as a woman on the rag. Let me ask you a question, Cole. Who pissed in your Post Toasties?

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... Jerry, can we just watch this match in peace without you trying to get in my business. Thank you. Watch the match!

Abyss immediately raises up from that kneeling position and is finally on his feet. Grabbing Alex Riley by his hair, and raising him to his feet he immediately whips him to the corner turnbuckle. Abyss shows some of that anger through his leather mask, that emotion he's currently feeling from the opposite end and proceeds to run at Alex Riley with full force. Evasion was on the side of Alex Riley this time, as Abyss, much like a train wreck crashed full force against the turnbuckle. Alex Riley quickly runs towards the rope, given his time, as Abyss turns around for a hard clothesline that nearly levels Abyss, but doesn't. Abyss gains his composure but is met again with another clothesline. What exactly did this man have to do bring the big man down? Abyss regains his composure once more, only to get another clothesline that would take him down for good. This time, Riley hooks the leg with a pin.

One...

Two...

Kickout...

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Not enough to keep the monster down, but a close fall for the WWE Champion, Alex Riley. What a match so far!

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Can't say that I am ecstatic about this match, Jerry, but these two are putting on a show, there's no doubt about it.

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." See, it wasn't that hard to lighten up, was it?

Lawler lets out a small chuckle, while Cole looks on shaking his head at this very moment. The match continues as the camera shows both men on their feet right now. The camera catches these two exchanging blows left and right. Fist after fist. Impact after impact. Both men were getting tired to the point where the fists were flying aimlessly at each other. That's when Alex Riley took advantage of the situation and proceeds to grab a hold of Abyss tucking his head under his arm and attempting to raise him up in some sort of suplex, but immediately fails to lift his entire weight. Abyss' feet manage to hit the floor real hard, cementing that position while Riley attempts to do it once more. Riley uses as much force as he could to raise the big man off of his feet, but failed to do so. Abyss proceeds to force the reversal lifting him up into a forced vertical suplex, and bring him down on top of his shoulders into a slam that could be heard all over the arena at this time. Abyss climbs on top of the WWE Champion and proceeds to pin him once again.

One...

Two...

Kickout...

We could see that the WWE Champion is very resilient about giving up this match to the newcomer, Abyss, but Abyss pressed on showing this WWE Universe that he wouldn't give up on his opportunity to show this crowd that he would become the future face of the WWE. Abyss immediately gets up to his feet and proceeds to taunt this crowd by flicking his hair back and adjusting his gloves right at this very moment. Both men gave each other hell in his match, no doubt but it seems as if the number one contender has this match in his grasp this very moment. Abyss bends over and picks up Alex Riley, but before he could do anything to him, the big man receives a huge gouge to the eye from Riley's thumb. The referee proceeds to aid Abyss at this time, but seems to be fine. Abyss got up and immediately turned around, only to receive a boot to the gut, sending Abyss to the mat on one knee.

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ...Looks as if this match will be over. I knew Alex Riley would tame this beast known as Abyss. Nothing special in my book!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..."Never say never, in my books. Until that bell rings, Cole, there is no true winner. Both men are fatigued, though.

It seemed as if Alex Riley was going to go for the Riley Elevate, but was pushed off by Abyss. Riley returned only to experience the true power of Abyss elevating his entire body over his shoulders in what seemed to be from legendary roots of Lex Luger, only to be dropped forcefully to the flat of his abdomen; known as Shock Treatment. Abyss falls forward, pushing Alex Riley over and pinning the WWE Champion.

One...

Two...

Three...

Lilian Garcia ..' " ... The winner of this match, your number one contender for the WWE Championship; The Monster; ABYSSSS!

"Jerry "The King" Lawler'.. ..." Never say never, Michael Cole! Never say never!

Michael Cole 'The Voice of WWE'.. " ... What the hell just happened?! Riley had this!

"Down in the Catacombs" blasts loudly over the speaker system, as the fans look on in shock of the defeat of the WWE Champion, Alex Riley. James Mitchell proceeds to raise his arms up into the air, and celebrates the win with his beast. Mitchell enters the ring, and a rather large figure jumps over the barricade, and slides into the ring. A face that is very much known to the WWE, that's for sure. The individual grabs a hold of Mitchell and throws him to the outside of the ring before he could make contact with Abyss and leaves the victor of his match a bit confused. Abyss turned around immediately, meeting the forceful foot-to-the-face, by Matt Morgan -- the seven foot beast, delivers a forceful Carbon Footprint sending Abyss knocked out ringside near his manager. Matt Morgan grabs a hold of the WWE Championship and his new client, Alex Riley, as both men proceed to storm up the ramp.

The cameras record the entire incident, and both men look on with grins on their faces. The screen shows the end credits to one crazy night, sending RAW off the air, and once again leaving the fans with one simple question. What's next for these two foes in the future?

OOC: I want to thank all of you that role-played for this Monday Night Raw.Thanks to every one of you for making it possible again. Thanks to Stephanie McMahon (Stephanie), Abyss (April), , Dolph Ziggler (Daniel), Evan Bourne (Richard), Undertaker (Seige) for helping me write the matches and segments. Let’s continue putting up awesome shows like this! Thank you once again, It's me Triple H (JOSEPH)
TAG | WORDS | NOTES
? nickdiazfan
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by mstx at cttw, shine, & atf
toggle sidebar by subdevo